The purpose of this data protection policy is to inform you of the commitments and measures taken by ANEP SAS to ensure that your personal data is respected.
This policy concerns the processing carried out as part of the management of the website https://www.anepstore.com as well as the requests transmitted from the contact forms.
ANEP SAS is responsible for processing your personal data collected on the aforementioned site. You can find all the information about ANEP SAS on the legal notices page accessible on the site https://www.anepstore.com/mentions-legales .
“Personal data”: any data that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person.
“Data processing”: operations carried out on personal data, in particular the collection, recording, use, transmission or communication.
“Data controller”: legal entity in charge of determining the purposes of the processing and the means implemented.
“Subcontractor”: legal entity which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
3. Data collected
ANEP SAS ensures that it collects and processes personal data that is relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary to achieve the purposes that have been determined beforehand. ANEP SAS takes all necessary steps to ensure that your data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated.
ANEP SAS never shares your personal data with other companies for commercial prospecting purposes. The personal data that ANEP SAS collects only consists of the data necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing implemented.
ANEP SAS undertakes not to collect more data than necessary. When using our websites www.anepstore.com , ANEP SAS collects and processes the information provided on the form, namely: identity, e-mail address, company name, telephone numbers and, where applicable, the content of the message as well as any information subsequently communicated in the context of these exchanges. The data is collected and processed by ANEP SAS for the sole purposes set out below. The data is not subject to transfer outside the territory of the European Union.
4. Purposes of collection
ANEP SAS collects your data for the following purposes:
- respond to a contact request made by a person visiting the website;
- improve the website, our products and services;
These data may not be used subsequently in a manner incompatible with these purposes. These data are collected fairly; no collection is carried out without people’s knowledge and without their being informed.
5. Limited retention period of personal data
Personal data is kept for a limited period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes pursued and up to 36 months, if there has been no opposition, concerning prospects.
ANEP SAS may, however, keep your personal data for a longer period to comply with legal obligations and in particular with applicable limitation periods.
6. Confidentiality / Data Security
Appropriate physical, logistical and organizational security measures are provided to guarantee the confidentiality of the data, and in particular to prevent any unauthorized access.
7. Data recipients
ANEP SAS only communicates your personal data to authorized and determined recipients.
In addition, your personal data may be shared for the following reasons:
- In response to legal or administrative proceedings of any kind or to law enforcement action requested by competent authorities;
- To comply with legal obligations, to protect the rights and/or safety of an individual, to protect the rights and property of ANEP SAS , including the need to have this Data Protection Policy complied with and to prevent fraud, security or technical issues.
8. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights concerning the collection and processing of your personal data, namely:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible manner of how your personal data is processed.
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not being processed and, when they are, to obtain access to said data and a copy of these latest.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to obtain the rectification of personal data concerning you which are inaccurate. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing a supplementary statement.
- The right to erasure: In certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data. However, this right is not an absolute right and ANEP SAS may have legal or legitimate reasons to retain said data.
- The right to restriction of processing: In certain cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you provided to ANEP SAS and you have the right to transmit this data to another data controller without ANEP SAS obstructing it. This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and when said processing is carried out using automated methods.
- The right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you when said processing is based on legitimate interest. ANEP SAS may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons requiring the continuation of the processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to contact a supervisory authority (such as the CNIL) in order to lodge a complaint concerning the practices relating to the protection of personal data of ANEP SAS .
- The right to transmit instructions concerning the use of data after death: you have the right to give ANEP SAS instructions concerning the use of your personal data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can send a request specifying in the subject of the mail and attaching a copy of your proof of identity:
- by email to: email@example.com
- by post to: 4bis rue de Paris – 94470 Boissy-Saint-Léger
9. Cookies and other tracers
Cookies and other tracers
The user is informed that during his visits to our site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his navigation software.
During your browsing on our site, we collect certain data on the pages of the site that you have visited.
These data are collected for the sole purpose of ensuring that the site operates properly and that it allows correct navigation. For this reason, we do not collect any data for commercial purposes or for the identification of the user, who therefore remains anonymous.
Information of this type is present in an appropriate log and can only be communicated to the judicial authorities, in the cases provided for by law.
What are Cookies?
The cookie is a block of data which does not allow users to be identified but is used to record information relating to their navigation on the site.
Cookies are pieces of information exchanged between the ANEP SAS company server and your computer which allow the creation of statistics on the pages of the site visited by anonymous users.
The collected data is then read in an aggregated form to understand the effectiveness of the site and the level of browsing experience. The cookies used therefore do not contain personal information about users.
Most browsers are able to detect new cookies and ask whether the user wishes to accept them or not. If you have configured your browser not to accept cookies, interaction with the site may be difficult.
What Cookies do we use and why
If you want to disable Google Analytics cookies, go to this page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The configuration of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse them in the manner described on the CNIL website www.cnil.fr. The user has a right of access, withdrawal and modification of the personal data communicated by means of cookies under the conditions indicated above.
You can disable this feature in your browser if you wish:
For all requests for information concerning the personal data protection policy implemented by ANEP SAS , you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
This Policy may be updated at any time, so we advise you to consult it regularly.