PSU TMS II IP
ALIM TMS II IP is a connected back-up power supply.
Ensures the continuity of equipment service in the event of a power outage.
Permanently checks the presence of 230 Vac and the state of charge of the battery.
Communicates information via an IP network to a Syslog server.
Automatically retrieves the desired configuration from an ANEP server.
It complies with standards EN60950 – EN61000-3 – EN61000-4 – EN55014 and EN 81-28 2018
- Ref.ANEP: J-DA-016
- ABS plastic case
- Protection index: IP31
- W 150 x H 200 x 81.2mm
- Operating temperature: 10°C…35°C
- Storage temperature: 0°C…85°C
- Relative humidity in operation: 20 %…95% 30°C
- Mains voltage: 196 to 255 Vac
- Primary current: 230V 0.5A
- Frequency: 50Hz
- 1 user output 11V…..14.5V (1.6A)
- Integrated lead battery 12V, 3.4 A/h
- Self-discharge at 25°C
- Number of cycle: 1200